Want to learn more about More Disruption Please? Come and meet fellow health tech innovators and entrepreneurs at these upcoming events. Our team will be on hand to answer questions about the competition.
NEW TO HEALTH CARE TECH?
Here are some resources to get you up to speed!
- The Health Care Blog
- StartUp Health
- Rock Health
- Blueprint Health
- Health 2.0 News
- Mobi Health News
- MedCity News
- athenahealth Cloudview Blog
Applicants are encouraged, but not required, to address the pain points identified by athenahealth CEO, Jonathan Bush, in his recent blog post. Below you will find additional links to help get your team’s creativity flowing:
Does your team want to include a video or a demo as part of your submission? Please use the following resources to help you get started:
PDF PRESENTATION TIPS
The required, ten slide (maximum), PDF presentation should focus on the key points of your solution and address each of the questions outlined in the Presentation Requirements. Please use the following resources for tips and tricks on the format and content of your presentation:
If you have questions about the Requirements, athenahealth, More Disruption Please, or the Innovation Challenge in general, email firstname.lastname@example.org or post a question on the Discussion Board.
UTILIZING FBD CLOUD CONNECTOR™ FOR THE MDP HACKATHON
FDB is pleased to announce participation in the MDP Innovation Challenge as a promotional partner, providing access to the FDB Cloud Connector™ web API for participants. Access to FDB Cloud Connector is available to participants from now until winners are announced on April 12, 2016.
The FDB Cloud Connector™ is a web API solution that enables you to connect to the power of our drug knowledge via high performing and highly available web services hosted by FDB in the cloud. Based on state-of-the-art architecture, and powered by Amazon Web Services, the FDB Cloud Connector offers a host of advantages for health IT system developers.
- Making a first call
- Find step-by-step instructions/examples
- View developer considerations
- Access REST/SOAP API reference
Leverage FDB Cloud Connector to Support your Business Needs:
- Provides access to FDB's Library of over 5,000,000 ambulatory sigs for the purpose of facilitating e-Prescribing or ordering workflows
- Performs adverse drug event checking such as potential drug-allergy alerts, drug-drug interaction alerts, and more
- Delivers educational drug material
- Supports user initiated searches for meds, allergies, or medical conditions within clinical workflows
- Displays drug images
- Provides access to drug price information